Wholesale Operations Executive
Massimo Bonini Showroom is a worldwide leading company in the luxury shoes and accessories field.
The deep experience and market knowledge of its founders, Mr. Massimo Bonini, and his wife, Mrs. Sabrina Scarpellini, made the showroom a successful reality, which has been growing for more than 25 years, starting with the first showroom opened in via Montenapoleone in the 80s.
Nowadays the company operates in more than 85 countries, through the Showrooms in Via Montenapoleone in Milan, and in the Fifth Avenue in NY.
The brand portfolio of strong and complementary brands together with the unique and exclusive distribution project offer a distinguishing and qualitative value.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Massimo Bonini is looking for a candidate in the head office in Milan, with established experience in the Shoes & Accessories Market and a deep knowledge of international market, with strong connections and relationships with the buyers
Previous experience and knowledge of Shoes & Accessories world and international market are essential conditions.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals and developing long lasting client relationships
- Provide the highest level of customer service with existing and new customers
- Develop relationships with key/high image accounts (visit regularly; monitor and give feedback on competitive activity)
- Generate sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and directives
- Ensure that market goals are linked to brand and Company priorities
- Monitor flow of activities required to achieve brand priorities for assigned market
- Qualified Degree/Master Degree
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Customer orientation
- Business awareness
6-8+ years business experience in a Sales role in the luxury field. Strong knowledge of sales techniques and distributor network in the assigned market