Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Commercio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza di più di 10 anni
The group started in 2015 and has been working since then as an accelerator of innovative fashion brands:
-Marcelo Burlon County of Milan,
While each brand’s creative process and identity is fiercely preserved, the group leverages synergies and productivities of its shared services.
All NGG’s brands are currently sold in the most prestigious department stores around the world.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Providing exceptional customer service and support, s/he will oversee overall business management on a global level to our accounts to ensure product sales and image enhancement for our collections.
-Manage the opening of new accounts and strengthen relations with existing accounts to achieve forecasted sales targets
-Follow up on customer enquiries and provide support and solutions with the assistance of the customer services team
-Supervise the management of sales campaigns and global partners to ensure targets are met
-Gather and report quantitative and qualitative data in terms of sales and collection pieces to review with management
-Utilize sales data to manage, develop and serve existing accounts
-Assist in strategic planning to sustain business growth
- 8-10 years of experience as a wholesales manager in the luxury fashion industry
- Strong contact list of high-level clients and department stores worldwide
- Excellent knowledge of merchandise and products
- Excellent knowledge of the sales market and requirements of different territories.
- Entrepreneurial minded and goal orientated
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and interact successfully with diverse individuals
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast paced ever changing environment.
- Excellent knowledge of English spoken and written
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Available for frequent international travels