Wholesale Area Manager Emea
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Rete Vendita
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
Presentazione dell'azienda - FOURCORNERS
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Wholesale Area Manager EMEA
The Wholesale Area Manager EMEA will take over immediately all clients who are not currently managed by retail and e-commerce channels.
He/She will build a direct and strong relationship with key business partners (franchisees and distributors) and will visit the markets to assess the distribution, improve the appearance of exisiting clients thru VM/Product/sales training and improve general quality of distribution thru prospection.
He/She will also be in charge of the coordination of the Milan showroom activities (appointments, selection of vendeuses for the markets) and of the implementation of Corporate marketing activities and VM guidelines at franchisees.
- Correct planning, reporting and follow-up of sales (and marketing) activities;
- Constant control and monitoring of numeric results (invoiced turn-over, payments, deliveries and re-orders, sell-thrus), preparation of seasonal OTBs and correct and regular reporting to GM EMEA;
- Seasonal budget negotiations with wholesale partners;
- Efficient and effective market and store-visit planning, VM/Product/sales training;
- Prospection (evolution, constant feedback from wholesale partners in terms of needs and satisfaction, and taking opportunities when offered by the market & share them with GM EMEA);
- Active management of the clients during the buying in the showroom;
- Organization and implementation of contractual marketing activities & media plans;
- Constant control of respect of contractual agreements (implementation of business plan, marketing activities, training activities);
- Support to HQ related to shipments, payments, reorders, legal issues.
The ideal candidate outlined above shows the following characteristics:
- Fluent in Italian and English, additional languages are a plus;
- University degree;
- 5+ yrs experience in the luxury fashion industry in wholesale sales (direct management of clients, franchisees, department stores, distributors, agents, buying offices);
- Good knowledge of the wholesale distribution in the EMEA region, with main focus on capitals and key players;
- Availability to travel;
- Showroom selling experience.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.