Travel Industry Marketing Manager
Paese : Italia
Regione : Veneto
Provincia : Provincia di Venezia
Città : VENEZIA
Categoria : Marketing
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
Join DFS and you join a team that is international in every sense, a team that works with the world's leading luxury brands across operations that spans the entire globe. Seeing the world through the travellers' eyes.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Sales & business developement
• Represent DFS & the Fondaco, be the DFS ambassador to increase and strengthen DFS brand awareness
• Identify new local and worldwide business partners/customers (operator tour, hotel, travel agency… ) in relation with the Senior Regional TIM Manager
• Define a strategy for B2B prospecting & developing loyalty amongst the Fondaco’s foreign customers (and local to a certain extend)
• Develop an approach that clearly segments the market and is in line with DFS’s objectives & targets
• Prospect the Fondaco’s international clientele pre-departure in collaboration with foreign & Italian touristic operators worldwide
• Prospect the Fondaco international clientele in Venice in collaboration with local hospitality, entertainment & other business partners
• Negotiate the terms of agreements, define our commission policy, conclude sales contract & build the partnerships in detail with all business partners
• Pilot all levers of profitability
• Permanently research new business opportunities and research key decision makers within operators, organisations and companies
• Research the evolution and developments of international tourists flows & travel habits
• Develop and maintain business relationships with main travel partners, conducting regular briefings and meetings, monitoring needs and requirements
• Ensure that all accounts assigned are effectively serviced with a view to support and develop future business opportunities
• Monitor individual reward programs to encourage host manager performance
• Work closely with the senior Regional/Global TIM manager on offer ideas and initiatives regarding growth opportunities or avenues to increase DFS awareness, visit and sales.
• Manage monthly and yearly sales analysis (visit, sales conversion…)
• Follow up activities / business reportings
• Elaborate corrective actions plans
Marketing & Communication
• Build and set up marketing and promotional programs and activities for travel partners
• Coordinate implementation of marketing and promotional actions.
• In collaboration with the marketing team, develop & manage communication supports destined to main travel partners
• Build and manage the marketing and communication budget & forecast for clientele development
• Set up planning of DFS representation at trade shows. Arrange and attend trade shows and industry exhibitions as required.
• Invite new business partners to visit the Fondaco via shopping tours and hosted famils
• Coordinate and organize regular store tour/ famils for existing host /business partners.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Tourism Economics & Sales
- Minimum 5/7 years of experience in a large organization with a primary focus on business development of international customer base in the fields of tourism / retail / entertainment
- Fluency in English / Italian