Talent Development Partner
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Risorse Umane - Formazione
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
PVH Corporation made several acquisitions over a decade that has redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of the Company. Through these transformative acquisitions, we have secured our position as one of the largest branded lifestyle apparel companies in the world, with a diversified portfolio of iconic lifestyle apparel brands, led by Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. Together, these two brands represent over 75% of our worldwide business and are expected to continue to drive future revenue and profitability growth.
As a much larger organization, we continue to operate under our core business principles, which value leaders who hold the highest ethical standards, while also driving results across the business. At PVH, we take great pride in our passion, integrity, individuality, partnership and accountability, and we believe that these attributes will serve as key competitive advantages.
Our people are our greatest asset, we believe that investing in our talent will allow us to continue to grow our business.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The Talent People Development Partner will contribute to the overall success of the HR department by managing the employee life-cycle: from Hiring to Enable potential. Will work as a partner for the business and leading recruiting, training and development activities.
- Work with HRBP and business leaders to identify and meet current and future training needs
- Design, develop & implement talent development solutions, focused on developing skills that will support the business and organization evolution. Understand business priorities and determine training needs for teams and individuals.
- Deploy a wide variety of approaches and training methods
- Use various internal training and learning development tools, and implement potential external training tools
- Create, develop and implement various training path across multiple sales and operational functions
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices to provide pioneer methodology and content to the teams
- Manage the L&D technologies platforms, drive and manage the communication strategy and engagement of employees
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate effectiveness of solutions/programs, communicate insights, and recommend actions to drive continuous improvement
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholder (HRBP, People Manager, Business Function Owner)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent background.
- At least 3 years of experience in an HR development role in a multinationals companies or agency
- Knowledge of HR development processes, tools and international best practices with an interest in technology and new digital tools
- Experience of successfully driving change and transformational programs.
- Knowledge of Human Resources processes with particular reference to Development & Training.
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Cross-functional Integration & Process empowerment
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set deadlines.
- English fluent