Supervisor - Full Time Seven For All Mankind - Milano
In fall 2000, the landscape of premium denim was changed forever.
Born in Los Angeles, California, 7 For All Mankind was the first company to bring premium denim to scale, putting L.A. on the map as the fashion authority of the west coast staple.
7 For All Mankind quickly earned an immediate following for its innovative use of fabrics, fit and finishes in denim.
Often nicknamed as "Sevens," the brand has become not only a household name, but a favorite among Hollywood elite, fashion editors and stylists. Our jeans have graced the bodies of notable female celebrities that include Emma Stone, Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Stewart, Jessica Alba, and Kate Bosworth. Male celebrity fans include Ashton Kutcher, Ryan Reynolds and Prince Harry.
Today, 7 For All Mankind is an international brand with retail locations in America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to our own brick and mortar stores and website, the brand is sold at luxury department stores and high end specialty boutiques around the world.
7 For All Mankind remains the leader in premium denim and continues to push industry standards to a new level by being a hybrid brand of fashion and innovation.
Descrizione del posto
We are looking for a strong Supervisor for our Flagship Store in Milano.
The Sales Supervisor offers a daily floor supervision of sales team while ensuring great customer experiences and thereby driving KPI’s targets attainment and providing real-time performance coaching to drive the overall experience.
The position will require you to be accountable for maintaining the highest standards on the sales floor and ensure the Brand and its products are portrayed at the highest standard.
- Supervise, assist and motivate sales associates to consistently deliver high-value experiences on the sales floor to every client; act as a “quality control” supervisor of every interaction with a customer
- While ensuring a high level of customer service, the sales supervisor will encourage, coach and motivate the sales team to achieve their daily KPI’s
- Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- To support the Manager/assistant Manager in building a Team that Individually as well as collectively fully inherit the true meaning of the Brand and fully understand Company Policy & Procedure and in turn create a store of excellence for the Customer to shop in
- Possess a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures and consistently follow and enforce company guidelines on operations
- Ensures all visual merchandising guidelines are met at all times.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are maintained and the store is operated as a safe working area in accordance with local legislation.
- Assist with the opening and closing of store which includes securing the company premises & property and successful alarming of store.
- In the absence of the Store Management you will be required to assist in ensuring all Company administration is kept up-to-date and relevant information is passed on to Head Office in a timely manner.
- Must have thorough knowledge of stock and all aspects of running the store from Register operation to stock replenishment and petty cash purchases. Ensure all staff use there own personal pin number when operating the Register.
Any other language will be considered a plus.