Store Manager _ Venezia
Paese : Italia
Regione : Veneto
Provincia : Provincia di Venezia
Città : VENEZIA
Categoria : Vendita al dettaglio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Key parts of the role:
-Analyse the business to reach qualitative and quantitative objectives in accordance with the guidelines received by the company, maximizing the business potential of the store.
-Analyse and monitor store KPI’S to implement actions plan preparing periodical reporting on competitors, product, potential opportunities. Manage operational costs, balancing all related budgetary expenses in a cost efficient manner.
-Plan, organise, prioritise and distribute tasks, optimising resources and minimising costs
- Create a dynamic environment. Lead and motivate the team, ensuring the development of staff potential and promoting teamwork.
- Set personalized objective for the year for every team member planning and conducting in store briefings to motivate, to set objectives and show how to reach them.
- Ensure the customer is receiving a unique experience in line with Brand guidelines through constant follow up with the team, acting as an example model for the team in customer interactions.
- Guarantee the image of the store and the people at the highest standard at any time according to the Company guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion or Business preferred
- Two to five years of experience in retail management
- Full understanding of specialty retail, including business development, visual merchandising and store operations
- Computer skills to include operation of retail point of sale system, Word, Excel, email
- Ability to maximise profitability. Sales-oriented, organised, problem solver, able to work well under pressure and adapt to changes.
- Strong customer service skills and previous experience in leading, developing a team
- Strong team management skills, demonstrating capabilities to make people grow personally and professionally.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive within a high paced environment, multi-tasks with ease while maintaining a balance of daily responsibilities.
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality that is entrepreneurial, sales focused and has the ability to take full ownership of the store’s business at all levels