Store Manager Tommy Hilfiger Padua
Paese : Italia
Regione : Veneto
Provincia : Provincia di Padova
Città : PADOVA
Categoria : Vendita al dettaglio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
PVH Corporation made several acquisitions over a decade that has redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of the Company. Through these transformative acquisitions, we have secured our position as one of the largest branded lifestyle apparel companies in the world, with a diversified portfolio of iconic lifestyle apparel brands, led by Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. Together, these two brands represent over 75% of our worldwide business and are expected to continue to drive future revenue and profitability growth.
As a much larger organization, we continue to operate under our core business principles, which value leaders who hold the highest ethical standards, while also driving results across the business. At PVH, we take great pride in our passion, integrity, individuality, partnership and accountability, and we believe that these attributes will serve as key competitive advantages.
Our people are our greatest asset, we believe that investing in our talent will allow us to continue to grow our business.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Mission: The candidate, working closer to the Area Manager, has to ensure and collaborate to achieve company and store targets, according to our internal procedures.
• Team training and coaching on selling ceremony in order to provide the best customer service experience
• Team management, including hiring, performance evaluation, scheduling
• Motivation of the staff
• Daily and monthly breafing and meeting with store staff
• Analysis, interpretation and sharing of KPI's
• Overview of the store's income statement (P&L) and respect of costs and head count of the store
• General store accounting
• Orders management (goods loading / unloading, goods handling between stores, etc.)
• Stock take management
• Share company values and culture
• Public Relations oriented
• Sales Leadership and Customer focus
• Developed communicative skills
• Positive approach to problem solving
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Good proficiency in English
• The knowledge of others languages will be positively valued
• IT skills (Office, in particular Excel)