Store Manager - Fiumicino Airport
Burberry is proud to be an iconic global British brand and with over 500 stores worldwide, our retail teams are dedicated to delivering a personalised luxury service to every customer. Our world class product knowledge and passion for the Brand drives consistency and productivity by connecting with our customers and cultivating personalised relationships.
Descrizione del posto
To provide leadership for the store, setting an excellent standard for the store and inspiring the team to achieve it. To own the employee experience, driving employee satisfaction and elevating team behaviours. To own the customer experience, driving customer satisfaction and increasing brand loyalty. To drive performance and growth, through excellent operational and commercial execution.
- Retail Management experience appropriate to the role, to be assessed based on the size and complexity of previous roles. Metrics will include sales turnover and volume and the number and types of roles previously managed.
- Service Focused
- Leading to Inspire
- Commercially Aware
- Developing Talent
- Driving Excellence
- Local language plus English.
- A passion for and interest in fashion, and a luxury ethos.
- A digital awareness and interest, with an ability to comfortably navigate social media and e-commerce sites.
- Awareness of local employment and retail legislation.
- Flexible to work as required to meet store needs.
- Experience in a luxury brand or in a luxury service and selling environment.