Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Vendita al dettaglio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
- ensuring an excellent shopping experience to all customers;
- managing and motivating staff to increase sales and achieve profit goals (through coaching, empoweting, monitoring);
- maintaining a positive attitude towards staff members and keeping them up to date efficiently and timely regarding the Company's policies and any useful information;
- ensuring the store has a perfect display and layout, according to the Company visual guidelines;
- implementing sales techniques and training all staff members;
- applying the administrative procedures set out by the Company;
- recruiting, selecting and maintaining talented staff members;
- monitoring the store budget and KPIs and suggesting different strategies to achieve higher sales targets.
The ideal candidate shows excellent supervisory, analytical and logical skills.
The candidate is willing to work with set sales targets and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, in addition to excellent leadership skills and the capability to drive, motivate and inspire a sales team.