Stock Controller - New Opening Versace Outlet Sanremo
Founded in 1978, the Gianni Versace S.r.l. is one of the leading global fashion design houses. Under the Artistic Direction of Donatella Versace since 1997, Gianni Versace S.r.l. designs, manufactures and distributes fashion and lifestyle products including haute couture, women and men ready-to- wear, jewelry, watches, accessories, fragrances and home collection.
Gianni Versace S.r.l. is part of Capri Holdings Limited global fashion luxury group.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
This vital role requires someone who is highly organised, with exceptional attention to detail, in order to ensure the smooth running of the stockroom, orders and deliveries.
Duties include making, receiving, checking and then dealing with deliveries, processing all related paper work, maintaining a smooth running stockroom and helping out on the shop floor when required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Store and release supplies or equipments;
- Compile the records of the supplies;
- Checking the supplies from time to time;
- Record the number and the kinds of supplies;
- Disseminate the supply in its designated areas;
- Securing the status of each supply;
- Checking possible damages or scratches.
- Has at least college or under graduate degree;
- Has good computer skills;
- Must have knowledge and experience in storekeeping (dealing with orders, taking in deliveries and processing stock);
- Has knowledge in basic bookkeeping;
- Must be keen to details;
- Must have strong built to carry supplies;
- Has at least a conversational knowledge of the English language.