Social Media Marketing Manager Italy (m/f)
We are one of the leading brands for fitness food in Europe and want you to join us on our mission to make the world a healthier and happier place. Our ambitious and international company already serves a variety of European markets.
You will be part of a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams in our new offices next to a nice park in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Descrizione del posto
To support our further growth of fitvia and bellavia, we are looking for a Senior Social Media Marketing Manager Italy (m/f). As a digital native and communication talent, you plan unique storylines that inspire across channels and support the implementation of new social media trends through constant research.
- As a social media expert you are responsible for our social media activities on the Italian market with a strong focus on Instagram and Instagram stories
- You design and implement a social media strategy and create content which boosts traffic and revenue
- You actively shape fitvia's & bellavia's tone of voice and ensure that our brand communication is consistent and aligned across all channels on the Italian market
- You implement a content editorial calendar to create, manage, and publish content
- Your social media experience is performance driven, and generates a high level of engagement and excitement in our target group
- In addition, you support the conception of newsletters and the writing of website and marketing texts
- You have 1+ years of relevant work experience in social media, ideally in the agency or e-commerce environment
- You hold a university degree in marketing, communication, brand management or similar
- You are a social media addict and can not imagine a life without Instagram
- You have very good communication skills and a deep understanding of our target group
- You convince by above-average inventiveness in terms of campaign conception and planning as well as the writing of creative texts
- You show a lot of initiative, do not shy away from tackling and have the energy to implement our big growth goals
- You are business fluent in English and speak Italian on a native level
WHAT WE OFFER
- An international team with the mission to make the world a bit healthier and happier
- Working in a young, high-growth company with long-term opportunities for your talents and your advancement
- Flat hierarchies characterized by an autonomous working atmosphere
- The variety of our own products - available in all kitchen cabinets ;-)