Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Gestione - Finanza
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
He/She will mainly focus on the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cost Accounting, General Ledger, Payroll and other Accounting-related costs.
He/She will be also involved in the budget costs monitoring and the sales & performance analysis activity.
Key activities will include:
• Management of general accounting entries prepare reporting and reconciliation.
•Preparing of the annual financial statements, tax declarations and related reports.
•Managing the Home banking processes, taking care of payments, invoices workflow, reporting, cash collection, etc…
•Suppliers invoicing process, taking care of the tax related requirements (EU and extra EU)
•Management of retail and boutiques accountant activities, in close partnership with store managers
•Control and monitoring of the retail budget, taking care about the monthly reporting
•Involvement in the Store and E-commerce accounting and fiscal processes
•General accounting day to day operational requirements
•Periodic tax payments
•Support external and internal audits.
•Support the CFO for ad hoc projects
- 5 + years of previous experience, possibly in the Fashion Industry and Sales, Retail accounting;
- Excellent Knowledge of accounting and cost allocation principles, accounting procedures and processes;
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office tools;
- Fiscal experience, including in e-commerce;
- Excellent English Knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills, team player;
- Analytical mindset with a very good attention to details;
- Able to work in a complex and fast changing organization.