Senior Recruiting Specialist
We are a leading Italian luxury group, renowned at international level, with an extensive presence around the world. Our headquarter is based in Milan.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
We are seeking a Senior Recruiting Specialist to join our Recruiting team based at the headquarter in Milan.
The incumbent will be involved in the whole recruiting process and will assure a fair and professional experience to all the stakeholders.
He/shell will support the current team and will be involved in the following activities:
- Manage the relationships with Universities and Design School, both in Italy and abroad, to foster the pipeline of junior talents
- Manage contacts with recruiting agencies and conduct in house searches
- Publish advertisements on specific recruiting channels and screen CVs
- Create and nurture a network of prospect candidates
- Keep recruiting files updated (budget/timeline/etc.)
- Engage both hiring managers and candidates to assure a smooth recruiting process
- Master’s Degree
- A professional or educational experience abroad will be a plus
- A previous experience in recruitment, either in house or in a recruiting firm, is a must Excellent team working skills as well as problem solving and multitasking capabilities
- Outstanding communication skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Eagerness to learn and curiousity about the luxury and fashion industry
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Computer literacy
- The position will be based in Milan.