Senior Costing And Purchasing Specialist
Paese : Italia
Regione : Toscana
Provincia : Provincia di Firenze
Città : SCANDICCI
Categoria : Gestione - Finanza
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The person in this role will be in charge of supporting the Head of Costing and Purchasing in the definition of the correct price for all footwear finished products (FP), in order to contribute improving the company's performance and competitiveness.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Build and update different reports that support any decision and follow the business performance.
• Set up IT tools with the objective to improve the costing process and reduce activities with low added value.
• Vendors’ cost breakdown analysis, with the aim to support strategic decisions on product allocation.
• Identification of cost items that can be reduced to achieve saving, through the check of production cost sheets with focus on: Accuracy of components and unit costs; Estimation of production times of the FP; Consumption check.
• Support the Head of Costing and Purchasing in the negotiation activity and in the identification of areas of potential cost reduction (on suppliers and on products).
• Timely update of FP production costs in PLM for Full Price and Remakes Collections, Reorders and Projects.
• Work to develop a positive approach with FP suppliers in order to develop and manage long-term relations.
• Cooperate effectively with all the departments in Jimmy Choo Florence and with Merchandising team in London HQ.
• Demonstrable expertise in similar role;
• Fashion Brand experience;
• Technical knowledge of the shoe product (preferable)
• Experience in cost saving projects management;
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
• Strong analytic skills and good Excel capability;
• Effective organizational skills;
• Initiative and a good strategic vision;
• Excellent team worker and problem-solving skill;
• Ability to cope with pressure and to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Background, Skills and Experience
• A qualification in a relevant subject such as BA, engineering, statistics or management
• Information Technology (stealth, PLM ect.)
• Fluent in English
• Experience: 5 years