Paese : Italia
Regione : Veneto
Provincia : Provincia di Venezia
Città : NOVENTA DI PIAVE
Categoria : Commercio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
Slightly out of the schemes, its subtle and subversive design celebrates individuality through an unpredictable visual language of graphic rigor.
The aesthetic paradigm is characterized by an experimental approach to materials and colors, and a unique flair for mixing prints and shapes.
The quirky elegance of Marni is a range of possibilities, a lifestyle with an avant-garde spirit that holds a creative ongoing dialogue with the art world of art.
Marni’s premium lines are ready-to-wear clothing for women, men and kids, handbags and accessories.
The label recently expanded the accessories range to lifestyle products such as fragrances and eyewear.
Since 2000, Marni has developed a strong presence in the most important markets worldwide, opening several flagship stores and being distributed in the most prestigious department stores.
Furthermore, the brand pioneered web retail launching its online store, which depicts the Marni world through e-commerce as well as special sections dedicated to its several artistic collaborations and special projects.
In 2012 Marni enters OTB Group, owned by Renzo Rosso.
2016 saw founder and creative director Consuelo Castiglioni step down, and the appointment of new creative director Francesco Risso, whose young talent writes a new chapter in the history of Marni.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Working at Marni you will be able to develop your skills and grow in a dynamic and innovative environment.
At Marni Outlet located close to Venice, we are looking for a Sales Supervisor that will be owner of the business and guide the team of our Outlet based in Noventa di PIave in collaboration with the Store Manager. S/he is the direct link between the Store Manager and the team. In case of absence of the Store Manager he/ she is in the lead. S/He is working on the outlet with operational tasks to ensure the strong performance of the Outlet and the team.
• Responsible for entire Store Performance
• Manage, inspire and coach Store staff
• Take ownership in the Store
• Develop and maintain a thorough update understanding of the fashion industry and market trends.
• Provide excellent Customer Service at all times, promoting the messages outlined in the Marni Customer Service book
• Maintain and update product knowledge using all available tools
• Contribute in achieving Store goals
• Back-up of the Store Manager
WHAT REQUIREMENTS YOU NEED TO HAVE
• Strong commercial, customer service and communication skills.
• Management skills and experience.
• We prefer 3-5 years experience in a similar surrounding/ job.
• Responsible and pro-active.
• Knowledge of the English language.
We are looking for candidates with strong competencies in Decision Making, Strategic Thinking, Financial Acumen, Innovation, Focus on Customer and Execution.
Please read the new information on the processing of data through the following link: https://www.otb.net/data/the-group_6ad97/categorie/7/job_applicant_privacy_policy_10f4a.pdf