Sales Manager South Europe
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILAN
Categoria : Commercio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Sales Manager South Europe
The Sales Manager manages wholesale major stores accounts through a combination of showroom sales, financial analysis, product knowledge and communication with commercial and planning teams. The position requires teamwork and relationship building both internally and externally.
Contacts assigned wholesale accounts or prospects to sell the collection in the following Countries: Italy, Greece, Cyprus. Scandinavian Countries would be a plus.
He/She will build a direct and strong relationship with key business partners (independent stores, distributors, department stores), and will target/visit the markets to assess the distribution, grow the markets in terms of customer presence and value, in charge to improve the appearance of existing clients through VM/Product/sales training and improve general quality of distribution through prospection.
Focuses on personal sales targets, new business development, and troubleshooting on problem or key markets.
- Correct planning, reporting and follow-up of sales activities.
- Efficient and effective market and store-visit planning, VM/Product/sales training.
- Prospection (evolution, constant feedback from wholesale partners in terms of needs and satisfaction, and taking opportunities when offered by the market & share them with Commercial Director WW.)
- Active management of the clients during the buying in the showroom (selling to clients directly, achievement of agreed OTB, requested quality of selection).
- Constant control and monitoring of numeric results (invoiced turn-over, payments, deliveries and re-orders, sell-throughs), preparation of seasonal OTBs and correct and regular reporting to Commercial Director WW.
- Seasonal budget negotiations with wholesale partners.
- Coordinating event in stores and marketing functions with our marketing team
- Ensuring assortment is optimal for region/past history selling per store
- High level shipping issues that arise with accounts
- High level credit issues that arise with accounts
- Travel for market in Paris, Milan
The ideal candidate outlined above shows the following characteristics:
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus.
- University degree
- 5+ yrs experience in the luxury/contemporary fashion industry in wholesale sales (direct management of clients, franchisees, department stores, distributors, agents, buying offices).
- Deep knowledge of the wholesale distribution and clientele in Italy is a must.
- Showroom selling experience.
- Familiar with agent’s way of operating
- Familiar with industry trends and forecasts
- Meticulous mindset with strong business acumen & logic
- Collaborative, independent and agile working style
- Willingness to frequent traveling
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and great Excel skills required
Frequent travels (50% of time).
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.