Sales Associate - Full Time (Milan Flagship - Via Montenapoleone)
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, and today is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. We attribute the prominence of the Coach brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics, our superior product quality, and our commitment to the customer experience.
At Coach, we bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The Sales Associate contributes to achieving store goals in sales, productivity, and service by utilizing Coach selling skills, and Coach Service training. You will responsible for meeting personal sales and productivity goals, and delivering service that meets or exceeds expectations. You will represent Coach to the consumer, act as an ambassador of the brand, and ensure customers’ needs are consistently exceeded.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, colour, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alien, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
- Understand how individual productivity impacts the store;
- Behave like a brand ambassador;
- Model sales behaviours taught in company sales training programs;
- Maintain high energy on the sales floor;
- Consistently achieve sales goals;
- Able to work with multiple customers simultaneously;
- Consistently anticipate and meet customers’ needs;
- Service all customers according to the Coach Approach standards;
- Participate as a team member and encourage team to meet and exceed performance standards;
- Champion company initiatives and supports management decisions;
- Demonstrate professional ethics.
- Very good English proficiency (essential);
- Previous experience in a retail service environment (essential);
- Background in working in luxury retail (desirable);
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff and manoeuvre the sales floor.