Sales Assistant - Rinascente Milano
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Vendita al dettaglio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
Data di inizio : February
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
What will be your missions?
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a personalized client experience, building strong client relationships, meeting and exceeding sales targets.
As a Givenchy Ambassador, your job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Meet individual and store sales targets as well as consignment goals.
- Incorporate product knowledge in the sales process with the end result of maximizing sales, units sold per transaction and the value of each transaction.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Capture all relevant customer information for entry in database.
- Promote store events through email, phone, and personalized notes.
- Maintain and expand a client book.
- Consistently follow up with any shipping, alteration or other issues related to clients.
- Assist in general housekeeping and the maintenance of the store image.
- Support shipping and receiving and inventory control as requested.
- Perform monthly stock tasks.
Demonstrating at least 3-year experience in a Retail setting with a focus on sales, preferably in a luxury setting, you are:
- Passionate for the luxury industry and the House of Givenchy.
- Action-oriented and driven by results.
- Focused on service orientation and customers’ satisfaction.
- Enhancing team spirit.
- Able to solve problems in an effective manner.
- Showing social perceptiveness.
- Demonstrating strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English. A second language is a plus.
- Computer literate, you learn and utilize various software packages.
Join the Givenchy Family!