Sales Assistant Part-Time (20h)-Roma-H/F M/W
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lazio
Provincia : Provincia di Roma
Città : ROMA
Categoria : Vendita al dettaglio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Determinato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
Rejoindre Sandro, c'est intégrer l'une des entreprises leader du prêt à porter. Créée en 1984, la marque compte aujourd'hui plus de 1600 collaborateurs répartis dans près 38 pays. Travailler chez Sandro, c'est avant tout faire partie d'une famille. Chez Sandro, nous mettons l'humain au cœur de nos métiers. Chaque collaborateur est un talent et ce sont les talents de nos équipes qui font la marque jour après jour. Nous cherchons des personnes, pas seulement des CV. Nous recrutons des personnalités qui se nourrissent d'ambitions et de rêves. Penser, créer et grandir sont nos leitmotivs. L'esprit Sandro, c'est une attitude décontractée, une silhouette chic et parisienne, tant pour l'homme que pour la femme.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as SANDRO history and values
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the mid-luxury market, showing passion for fashion
- Welcome and assist our demanding customers
- Create and retain customer loyalty by giving appropriate and personalized advice
- Contribute to the development of our brand's image by giving a unique, personalized, bespoke service
- Increase revenue by making our products attractive
- Use your knowledge of the collection and our customers to reach individual and store sales targets
- Organize the shop floor and arrange our products according to company guidelines
- Ensure that our store's visual standards are market-leading
- Carry out visual merchandising of our collections in accordance with guidelines provided by Head Office and the Store Manager
- Work as part of the team to ensure the smooth running of the store
- Assist in stock management and deliveries
- At least 1 year of work experience as Sales Associate in the area of high-end ready-to-wear
- Passion for fashion and have a good knowledge of the sector and its trends
- High level of customer service and business sense
- Excellent personal appearance, standing and communication skills
- Excellent teamworking and problem solving skills
- Good stress management, flexibility and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Must Have:Fluent Italian and English.
Ideally degree-educated, you will have at least 3 years' management experience within the Premium/Luxury Retail industry either within a department store or a boutique setting.
You are passionate about fashion and are knowledgeable of fashion trends.
You are committed, energetic, enjoy working in a team and you are at ease with providing expert style advice to a demanding customer base.
You have the ability to develop strong relationships both with customers and internally with the Store manager, the Area Manager and your colleagues.
Due to the international nature of our business, knowledge of a foreign language would be a plus.