Sales Analysis And Planning Manager
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Gestione - Finanza
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza di più di 10 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The selected candidate supports the Commercial Director and all Channel Sales Managers in sales analysis and planning activities providing timely reports and coordinating the sales administration department.
He/she provides to Commercial Director and Team all the required analysis and collaborate with supply chain and finance to track/monitor the brand performance and KPIs.
- Tracks Sales.
- Monitors Trade terms & Operations.
- Makes Analysis & reporting.
- Manages Sales Administration for Promotional initiatives & Launches;
- Field Force System & Tools Management
- Supports budget process with Sales Force, monitoring trends and results for all Brands.
- Develops daily sales analysis by customer and by brand. Data processing.
- Helps with consolidation of commercial agreements, allocation of launches and sales supports (sample, preview...).
- Coordinates company distribution Committee and organizes internal sales meeting;
- Manages the shipping of various materials to customer (price-lists, commercial agreements).
- Creates sales reports in sell in and sell out.
- Manages sales analysis and Budget related to customers and P&L (mainly focus on the gross to net sales analysis).
- University Degree in Economics or similar; an MBA is considered a plus.
- 8/10 years in related experience (finance, sales, trade marketing).
- Excel, PowerPoint, SAP and Business Intelligence tools
- Process mindset and analytical skills.
- SAP knowledge.
- Fluency in Italian and English.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.