Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Creazione - Design
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
AMBUSH®’s uniquely crafted parts form an idiosyncratic style that led to commissions and collaborations with an illustrious list that includes Louis Vuitton (Kim Jones), sacai, UNDERCOVER, Off-White, SHU UEMURA, Nike, CONVERSE, Rimowa, and GENTLE MONSTER. In 2018 AMBUSH® presented the brand's first runway presentation as part of Amazon Fashion Week Tokyo. Kim Jones named YOON as jewellery designer for Dior Men, and the first creations for the house debuting with the S/S 2019 collection in Paris.
AMBUSH® opened its first flagship store on September 2nd 2016 in Tokyo, a space which encapsulates the brand’s ethos in a creative environment under one roof with the design studio.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
You will work closely with our Head Designer, helping our team to create and bring to life the Creative Director’s vision.
As a RTW Designer, you will be directly involved in every aspect of the creative process, giving life to both women’s and men’s collections.
- Follow the women and men collections, from design through to development across the product sub-categories with a focus on RTW
- Responsible for the day to day follow up with product development team, ensuring deadlines are respected
- Creative development and draping on stand
- Undertake technical design aspects as well as participate and lead in fittings
- Responsible for maintaining a quality consistent, consolidated look across the RTW category
- At least 5-year experience in a design role of a contemporary, high-end brand
- Excellent experience in working with product teams and suppliers
- Exceptional technical and fabrics knowledge
- Excellent computer skills (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Strong organization skills with the ability to adapt to variable workload and meet concrete deadlines
- Fluency in English. Fluency in Italian will be highly valued