Retail Operations Specialist
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Vendita al dettaglio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
There is a product offering of the brand also in the realm of furniture and ready made goods to further reinforce an approach to lifestyle.
All products are based in a concept that adapts from season to season. Manufacturing is based in Milan with a core value of the brand to be made from the best available and particular opinion regarding fabric, fit and fabrication.
The result is to be a young brand embracing the now in a sophisticated manner.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Performs the role as a part of the WW Retail Team. S/He manages all retail operations activities related to existing stores and new openings, by ensuring that they run efficiently.
Cooperates to design retail procedures as needed and directly controls their implementation through a complete overview of store processes and a careful management of all needs.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strictly monitors suppliers adherence and level of service with contracts/agreements
• Cooperates to design the retail procedures liaising with all involved Departments
• Trains Store Managers and Staff on procedures/guidelines and on their adherence
• Supervises stock movements with involved Functions, adhering to Regional/WW guidelines
• Monitors the back office and archives for each store falling under her/his remit
• Coordinates and monitors yearly and monthly (cycle counts) stores inventories providing appropriate reports
• Supports in stock movements procedures, leading and monitoring the implementation of the back of house guidelines
• Works on inventory schedule, supporting the inventory preparation in store and monitoring the results
• Drives all the operations activities linked to new stores' opening/refurbishment/relocation
• Grants packaging and stationery stock for each store
• Staff uniforms: ensure stock monitoring and proceed with uniforms orders
- Fluent in Italian and English, in French is a plus
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of RETAIL PRO is mandatory
- Analytical capabilities and numeric aptitude
- At least 3/4 years of experience in a similar role, in similar contexts
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about exceeding corporate goals and driving business
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving and capability to implement action plans
- Successful studies in business management, majoring in business administration, is considered a plus