Bsamply is a Business-to-Business platform that revolutionizes the way that textiles, yarns, leather and accessories suppliers sell their materials to fashion and furnishing brands. Instead of relying on a slow, expensive, and obsolete offline process, brands and designers can access an online platform to search and find everything they need within a couple of minutes. Moreover, by re-reinventing the way suppliers and brands sell and buy over-stock, Bsamply allows for a responsible sourcing of raw materials. Discovering and sourcing made easy.
Descrizione del posto
We are looking for a talented Project Manager who is excited about working in a fast-growing start-up and will thrive in a fun and challenging environment.
If you love building a digital platform that is revolutionizing the sourcing process in the fashion raw materials industry, this role is for you.
Having successfully launched its digital platform, Bsamply is looking for a highly motivated PM with demonstrable experience in project management.
- Analyze high-level Functional Specifications that can be divided in:
- Change request
- Future Development
- Work with our management and commercial team to define functional requirements to be translated into technical specifications.
- Prepare documentation in English language about the functional requirements of the product and monitor the preparation of the technical specification together with the development team leader
- Organize weekly meetings to analyze short and long-term developments requests.
- Prepare and manage a Gantt chart with development timing and milestones.
- Monitor the development team to ensure that projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Collect, curate, and promote the most relevant ideas to be implemented into features.
- Help to prioritize and manage the product roadmap.
- Manage beta programs and early-access releases.
- Measure success of the features after the launch and collect user feedback.
- Develop system KPIs.
Requirements / Skills
- At least 1 year of working experience as a Project Manager in complex IT projects, preferably E-commerce platforms with high traffic volume.
- Good knowledge of Agile methodology, preferably Scrum.
- Experience in using at least one of the following tools: Jira, Asana, Redmine, Vtiger, Zoho, Trello.
- Good knowledge of at least one of the following CMS: Wordpress, Drupal, Magento, Prestashop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into website functionality.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to thrive with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to Haves
- Experience in the fashion raw material industry.
- Experience with online marketplaces or B2B software products.
- Fluent English and Italian are mandatory.
- French is a nice to have.
Contract as an independent contractor. Be a key player who can make a significant impact on the success of the start-up, benefiting in due course for having been part of the early stage team. Specific long-term incentive to be discussed based on specific profile. Expect the Exceptional.
Please apply with a cover letter and your CV outlining your motivation for the position and why you consider yourself to be the ideal candidate.