Production Analysis Assistant, Shoes
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Produzione - Qualità
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza di meno di 2 anni
We work with the understanding that fashion and luxury can be different: community-based, quality-driven, collaborative, truly global and quick. Qualities we developed by enabling emerging creative talents set their own paths and rules. To achieve their visions with no compromises.
Shunning the conventions of seasonal collections, the slow-moving apparatus of traditional shows and the supply chains that mire the old-guard, we are built to reflect the smoothness and ease of a genuine conversation.
Our brands and products stem from creative and managerial innovation and the philosophy of Made in Italy.
Where others see limits, we see goals.
Clothing, accessories, jewellery, design pieces; everything aims at redefining the way luxury is conceived, communicated and shared, giving craftsmanship a new perspective.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Check the availability of raw materials to guarantee the demand plan;
- Generation of production orders;
- Data entry in the management system;
- Precise and constant analysis and monitoring of the progress of the assigned orders and all production phases anticipating possible problems;
- Assist in the control of production shipments and quantity of supplier orders;
- Ensuring the delivery of finished products to the warehouse on time;
- 1+ years experience in a similar position preferably in a luxury fashion brand
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Good knowledge and use of Adobe suite particularly InDesign
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well under stress
- Problem solver with the ability to keep to strict deadlines
- Attention to detail with accuracy and clarity in the preparation of documents
- Highly organized, flexible with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced everchanging environment
- Good level of English written and spoken this will be tested in the interview process
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary (aligned to your professional experience)
- Lunch tickets
- Discounts on all NGG brands and partners including Farfetch and Browns
- Be part of a young, dynamic and innovative company with over 40 different nationalities
- Brand new headquarters located in the centre of Milan
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
New Guards Group is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.