Product Development Manager
Paese : Italia
Regione : Emilia-Romagna
Provincia : Provincia di Forlì-Cesena
Città : FORLÌ
Categoria : Produzione - Qualità
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Determinato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
• Direct all stages of development to achieve business objectives & financial goals.
• Align with global teams to maintain product integrity with respect to last, construction, upper & proto development (communication with commercial)
• Partner cross-functionally and monitors material ordering and calendars
• Ensure all products are developed, engineered and produced in accordance with all specifications, including compliance and quality standards, while meeting financial goals and maintaining design aesthetic.
• Help directing technical development process including last and fit (
• Troubleshoot product execution, quality, fit and production issues and establish corrective action plans.
• Evaluate factory base for future capacity and category planning. Identify/source new factories.
• Develop, leverage and manage internal and external partnerships to maximize achievement of business goals by collaborating with key stakeholders in the development and execution of appropriate business plans and initiatives.
This role will work closely with Design, Technical support and production team.
- Fluent English
- Understanding of shoe making process (some experience/knowledge on materials and constructions)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and strong sense of teamwork
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Familiar with Office suite
- This job is at P448 Headquarters at Forli