Product Developer Intimate & Beachwear
Paese : Italia
Regione : Veneto
Provincia : Provincia di Vicenza
Città : BREGANZE
Categoria : Produzione - Qualità
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The role’s main responsibilities are:
- Collaborate closely with the Style, Merchandising and Modeling departments in the various stages of the collection's development, from receiving the collection brief to the return of the samples.
- Ensure the development of prototypes consistent with the creative brief and stylistic demands, as well as in compliance with quality, quantity and cost standards. Participate in the various fitting sessions and follow the progress of the internal and external prototype firsthand.
- Create product datasheets and then manage the transfer of all information to production sources for the control of prototype productions and samples, ensuring compliance with intermediate deadlines.
- Collaborate with suppliers and the production department to achieve the quality standards of materials and accessories (unlocking samples, production disputes, qualitative disputes), identifying any critical issues and possible solutions that emerged in the prototyping/sample phase.
- Define the allocation to production sources by evaluating the balance of vendor technical skills against the lines to be developed and the balancing of vendor workloads.
- Search for new sources of production in accordance with the Operations department through direct research or through sourcing center, identify suppliers or trading companies that are able to meet the needs of product development, considering the technical capabilities of the supplier, the availability of materials, the structure of the company, operational capabilities, production capabilities, product type, costs.
- Search for new samples of materials, structures, prints, treatments through production sources, local suppliers and/or participation in trade fairs.
· Technical-modelling knowledge of garment construction and fitting management.
· Good ability to relate to the Style office and to interpret stylistic needs.
· High organizational, relational and teamwork skills.
· Proactivity, flexibility, goal orientation and interest in working according to the Agile methodology.
· Good knowledge of the English language and willingness to travel frequently abroad.
· Good knowledge of the Office package and knowledge of PLM or similar management.
· Passion for the industry and category, strong motivation and precision.