Procurement & Quality Manager
Paese : Italia
Regione : Puglia
Provincia : Provincia di Lecce
Città : NARDÒ
Categoria : Produzione - Qualità
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
Presentazione dell'azienda - GRUPPO FLORENCE
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Direct Procurement & Quality Manager
The Direct Procurement & Quality Manager directly reports to the Supply Chain Manager. He/she is responsible for suppliers' management, purchasing and procurement of textiles and accessories, leftover inventory and raw material quality control.
- Prices and delivery times bargaining;
- Corrective actions activations and production problems follow up;
- Put in place qualitative corrective actions to prevent any possible technical issues;
- Control of progress during the production phases;
- Litigation bargaining.
Control Centers Management:
- Establish quality standards, thanks to significant textile and production process experience;
- Control of execution times, costs and quality of the work done.
- Purchasing team management, so guarantee that work proceeds as smoothly as possible, thanks to a good attitude to problem solving and good relationship skills;
- Interaction with internal production offices: planning and industrialization.
- Management and monitoring of warehouse inventories;
- Special recycling and optimization projects organization, in order to "clean up" the warehouse;
- Exchange of information that can prevent any production problems, related to suppliers and/or quality of items included in the collection;
- Proposals for possible items replacements, in order to found and proven quality problems and/or supply times;
- Performance / quality and cost reports of the activities carried out.
- High school diploma or University degree, preferably with a major in textile;
- Experience with Jersey fabric (processes and finished product;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Fluency in English;
- Good knowledge of production processes;
- Strong passion and sensibility for environmental issues;
- Good relational skills;
- Leadership and people management;
- Proactivity and flexibility.
Place of work: Nardò (LE)