Procurement Category Manager For Sales&Marketing
Crediamo nelle connessioni reali. Quelle che vanno oltre i dati e gli algoritmi. Quelle che si basano su empatia, intuizione, istinto. Per questo all’innovazione tecnologica uniamo sempre la passione dei nostri professionisti. Per creare una connessione che sia umana. Perché per noi non sarai mai solo un curriculum, a cui dare un’occhiata.
Randstad. Human Forward.
RANDSTAD Holding nv è la multinazionale olandese attiva dal 1960 nella ricerca, selezione, formazione di Risorse Umane e somministrazione di lavoro. Presente in 39 Paesi con 4.858 filiali e 38.331 dipendenti per un fatturato complessivo che ha raggiunto nel 2017 23,3 miliardi di euro - è la seconda agenzia di servizi HR al mondo. Presente dal 1999 in Italia, RANDSTAD conta ad oggi 2000 dipendenti e oltre 300 filiali a livello nazionale. RANDSTAD è la prima Agenzia per il Lavoro ad avere ottenuto in Italia le certificazioni SA8000 (Social Accountability 8000) e GEES (Gender Equality European Standard) in materia di “pari opportunità”.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Organization, processes and systems, with the goal to create value and competitive advantage to the company.
The Category Manager for Sales&Marketing will be required to lead and coordinate the procurement activities related to Sales & Marketing area, in line with the strategic pillars of the function.
The main focus will be on digital marketing services, being core for the company.
The Category Manager will report to the Procurement Director and will interact with all the relevant stakeholders involved in the procurement area of competence, both internal and external, at worldwide level.
•Lead and coordinate sales & marketing procurement activities across the company at worldwide level, by gaining credibility and respect by all stakeholders
•Assuring a smooth, lean and effective procurement process in the sales & marketing area, being able to manage the change, in line with policy and objectives
•Set procurement strategies, in line with the expectations of the requesting business units and the strategic pillars of the company
•Provide sourcing support to stakeholders, by managing tenders and negotiations, to deliver on expectations at best total cost of ownership
•Grant effective, qualitative and timely supplies of products and services by third parties
•Develop standard working methodologies leading to efficiency and explore opportunities to leverage scale economies and synergies across the Company
•Lead a digital multi-channel strategy across all the divisions, in coordination with the performance web marketing teams and the media and data team
•Establish a day-to-day smooth and effective relationship with all stakeholders, both internal and external, being able to challenge all of them
•Support decision-making through proper business cases, taking into account the total cost of ownership of the procurement projects
•Minimize any potential risk connected to the sales & marketing supplies, which may impact on reputation, business continuity, financial sustainability, compliance
•Keep relevant project stakeholders aligned and up to date on the progress of the activities, including top management in case of sensitive projects
•Grant a best-in-class suppliers portfolio, by scouting the market with a proper market intelligence and setting an effective supplier relationship management program, targeting the continuous improvement
•Be a reference for all the knowledge concerning sales & marketing procurement activities, with a particular focus on digital marketing
•Proactively suggest innovative ideas for improving things, in the direction of efficiency and business improvement
- Knowledge of Procurement processes, dynamics and practices
- Knowledge of digital marketing practices and business models, including performance management and KPIs: Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Behavioral Retargeting, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Direct Marketing, PR, Editorial Contents, Art Direction, Media, Sponsorship, CRM, Insights and Analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing best-in-class suppliers and most relevant web and mobile digital platforms
- Negotiation skills
- Good attitude at empathy and team-working, highly motivated, passionate and innovative team player
- Problem solving: ability to cope with complex situations and deliver in a rapidly evolving environment
- Sustainable leadership and business partner approach: proven experience in executive stakeholder management
- Excellent comprehension of business logics at a global level and ability to manage complexities at global level
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a highly developed attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High proactivity and orientation to results
- High level of energy and drive
- Strong reliability and flexibility
- Ethical integrity and attention to sustainability issues
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree level education and/or relevant experience
- 4 + years of experience in a Procurement department - marketing area, in a fast-paced environment, preferably multinational company and with an international scope
- Covered positions with international scope
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluency in Italian and English