Press And Showroom Relations Coordinator
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Commercio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
Presentazione dell'azienda - HERMES ITALIE S.P.A.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 17.000 employees in 50 countries; the Italian branch is located in Milan and provides the local support and management to the 11 Stores present in the country.
Hermes Italie was born in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 via Sant'Andrea. Since then the branch was opened and the continuous growth lead to the current retail presence in the country: 11 stores, including 2 seasonal openings and 2 flagship stores, located in Milan and Rome.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The Press And Showroom Relations Coordinator will carry out the following principal tasks:
- Provide and support all activities and events to boost the newsworthiness, impact, and resonance of the Maison’s product lines in the print and digital press and among influencers. The fashion press is responsible for Men’s & Women’s Prêt-à-Porter, Men’s & Women’s Silks, Men’s & Women’s Footwear, fashion accessories, and leather goods;
- Maintain and develop quality relations with the Press/Influencer community and activate effective ad hoc communications mechanisms to boost the visibility of the collections in line with the creative vision of the Maison’s artistic director.
Organisation of men’s and women’s Fashion Shows and Prêt-à-Porter re-sees and presentations of accessories
- Management of the various listings;
- Responsibility for drafting and sending out invitations;
- Coordination of relations with service providers;
- Coordination of mailings to present objects;
- Hosting press/influencers during events;
- Press packets, pressrooms, look books.
Contribution to the image of Hermès fashion metiers with influencers and opinion leaders
Add new affinity profiles to the listings in collaboration with fashion press managers:
- Identification of propitious moments and opportunities for VIP placements (international festivals, previews, art fairs, etc.);
- Proposal of new affinity profiles;
- Press/social networking/cultural news monitoring work.
Coordination and monitoring of product placement:
- Appropriate preselection of items to use a leverage for external and internal events;
- Monitoring of shipments and returns in relation to fashion division trainees.
Monitoring and analysis of press and influencer results
- Reporting on press and influencer events (fashion shows, re-sees, accessory presentations).
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree;
- Have experience of at least three years of experience in an external press office or in the press department of a fashion house;
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English;
- Proficient in the use of Pack Office tools;
- Strong fashion taste and sensitivity;
- Solid cultural background and international outlook;
- Strong feeling for the times and items of social interest;
- Familiarity with the media;
- Attention to detail and quality;
- Concern for the challenges of tomorrow;
- Ability to work on a team, empathy and adaptability;
- Rigour and organisational capacity to consistently manage priorities and concurrent tasks in a proactive and committed manner;
- Responsiveness, helpfulness, flexibility.