Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Comunicazione
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
L’obiettivo di Experis è identificare, selezionare ed inserire talenti nelle funzioni strategiche delle aziende nostre clienti.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The PR COORDINATOR will support the Communication Department in order to promote and raise awareness of brand worldwide. Reporting to the PR & Communication Manager, the PR Communication Coordinator will develop and manage corporate and product communication projects, processes and activities.
· To manage all the external communication agencies and technical suppliers.
· To contribute to the creation, maintenance and implementation of communication materials, guidelines and templates.
· To ensure the respect of corporate communication guidelines, project timelines and costs/budget.
· To contribute to the creation of the most effective content/message for different audiences and media.
· To be responsible for monitoring, performance analysis and ROI of communication projects/activities.
· To help in organising Press Events.
· To manage sample requests and product circulation worldwide.
· To liaise with logistic for the PR Samples set order, status & delivery.
· Fluent in English (Written and Spoken) is essential.
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Communications, Marketing or Journalism.
· Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a communications role, preferably in the Fashion/Luxury industry or a related industry
· Strong written and verbal communications skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work with teams remotely.
· Ability to build internal and external relationships.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, in addition to an understanding and knowledge of social media outlets.