PR And Event Manager
OTB is the parent company of iconic fashion brands Diesel, Maison Margiela, Marni, Viktor&Rolf, Paula Cademartori, and state-of-the-art companies Staff International, and Brave Kid.
Our brands are globally recognized as the brands of unconventional, individual consumers. OTB reveals its brands’ true essence and character: innovative and iconic, unique and daring. Carrying this vision into the future, our brands not only change the way consumers see themselves but also the world around them.
Founded and chaired by Renzo Rosso, the Italian entrepreneur who created Diesel, the group embodies his spirit and vision. OTB believes in pushing the boundaries of fashion and lifestyle, offering a portfolio of global brands to a new breed of consumers – those who challenge traditional perceptions, preferring to embrace fashion on their own. Standing for “Only the Brave,” even the name OTB reflects the group’s values: passion and creativity, and a pragmatic approach to building global brands.
Descrizione del posto
The Employee’s responsibilities are (amongst others):
-support in the day-to-day operations of the department;
-management of editorial requests including all sample traffic for the department;
-manage public relations and brand presence in cooperation with PR agency
-coordination of seasonal fashion shows/presentation and event production at large organization of museum, exhibition loans, archive tracking and other artistic activities as they relate to the Viktor&Rolf collections;
-management of the co-branding and collaboration projects;
-work with licensing partners on communication initiatives and including monitoring and reporting
-Develop PR strategy and action plans to drive brand elevation and revenue growth with clear product focus. Measuring brand exposure and identifying opportunities and areas of development.
-manage the PR and shipping budget
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing or another suitable qualification (e.g. Communication
- Proven success of managing and executing pr campaigns and product launches, resulting in multiple pieces of global media coverage (broadcast, print and online)
- who is pro-active and enthusiastic with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Substantial experience of working with celebrities and influencers
- Project management
- Ability to self-direct, manage ambiguity and flexible to changing business needs;
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English additional language skills are a plus
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, multitask & prioritize assignments;
- Leadership - The ability to set instructions whilst empowering others to accomplish tasks. Demonstrates flexibility by adopting a management style to the given situation
- Strong Computer Skills: Word, Power Point, Excel & Outlook – Creative suite
- No 9 to 5 mentality.