At CELINE the products are central to everything and speak for themselves. Ready-to-wear leather goods, accessories and shoes: each item is crafted to be beautiful and practical, without artifice, in tune with the everyday lives of the women for whom it is designed.
Rooted in the present, CELINE writes its history day after day: exploration, creative energy and committed choices lie at the heart of its culture. This explains the brand’s ability to be full of surprises. Its major characteristics are sophisticated materials, a passion for detail and timeless modernity.
Descrizione del posto
Define and map production processes, in order to improve and optimize production standards and lines efficiency.
• Improve production lines efficiency, monitoring daily performance, identifying bottle-necks and implementing ad hoc solutions.
• Ensure application of lean manufacturing methods in production lines, promoting Kaizen Events in order to support continuous improvement.
• Increase production quality standards both for product quality and workflow organization.
• Working closely with team leaders and supervisors, define and implement technical solutions for production.
- university degree
- minimum 3 years of experience in Industrial and Manufacturing company
- Lean manufacturing knowledge
- target oriented, problem solver, excellent analytical skills
- excellent pc skills (excel mandatory)
- Italian and English fluency, French optional.