Mcq Engineering & Quality Technician
Paese : Italia
Regione : Piemonte
Provincia : Provincia di Novara
Città : NOVARA
Categoria : Produzione - Qualità
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
MCQ is the first of its kind: a collective that is also an ever-shifting culture, built for creators and audience. Incorporating the voices of its collaborators and radically crediting them, MCQ gives its audience expression and ownership of its items through a unique blockchain – the my MCQ platform, which combines social media with Consumer archive.
We are currently seeking an Engineering & Quality Technician who will report to the McQ Production Planning & Controlling Manager as part of our dynamic team in Novara.
You will be responsible for reaching the quality standards required by the company in all aspects of garment construction of McQ Collection, from prototyping to production. You will manage technical aspects from sizing to faults, in order to optimize the garment making and to ensure the products perform to targets.
How you will contribute
* Defining quality standards in accordance to the guidelines received by Kering brands, across product and production office (London and Italy)
* Sharing identified quality criteria with the suppliers, the external Quality Assurance Agency and the Testing department based in Italy, mainly for Quality assurance and Testing Department.
* Visiting and monitoring external Italian suppliers and Logistic department regularly to control that quality standards required are respected.
* Preparing quarterly reports on suppliers’ quality performance and presenting identified statistics and action plans to relevant stakeholders in collaboration with production planning team based in Italy
* Actively participating in production fitting based in London, in order to oversee the sizing and testing of the pre-production garments and make sure that products perform to specifications
* Creating labeling and packaging instructions manuals in accordance with Kering guidelines
* Keeping up to date with the international quality standards for each product category, by meeting with Compliance office.
* Promoting quality standards to internal teams and external suppliers
Who you are
* A technician with at least 5 years’ experience in the fashion apparel and textiles sector. Experience in the luxury sector is a plus
* A professional with a good knowledge of international product regulations, manufacturing processes, garment construction and textile properties
* An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
* Fluent in Italian and in English
* Available to travel frequently
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Alexander McQueen Logistica Srl