Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Consulting
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
PVH Corporation made several acquisitions over a decade that has redefined the identity, performance and long-term growth potential of the Company. Through these transformative acquisitions, we have secured our position as one of the largest branded lifestyle apparel companies in the world, with a diversified portfolio of iconic lifestyle apparel brands, led by Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. Together, these two brands represent over 75% of our worldwide business and are expected to continue to drive future revenue and profitability growth.
As a much larger organization, we continue to operate under our core business principles, which value leaders who hold the highest ethical standards, while also driving results across the business. At PVH, we take great pride in our passion, integrity, individuality, partnership and accountability, and we believe that these attributes will serve as key competitive advantages.
Our people are our greatest asset, we believe that investing in our talent will allow us to continue to grow our business.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
- Offers counsel on a variety of legal issues, explaining legal language and specifications to the parties concerned across several functions in the organization
- Drafts, reviews or solidifies agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights, e.g. reviews lease / rental documents, agreements with stores, renewals, agency contracts, guarantees, store opening and closing contracts, Service Level Agreements, etc
- Advises departments on contracts status, legal risks and business terms of various deals
- Assists with board minutes and balance sheets
- Collaborates with responsible and other departments to devise efficient defense strategies or solutions to legal questions
- Support in researches and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Keeps up on legislative changes that may affect the company
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role in corporate governance law or in a law firm preferably in the fashion retail industry
- Extensive knowledge of national and European Law in corporate governance
- Bachelor’s degree in law is required and Being a qualified lawyer is a plus
- Ability to work proactively, independently on multiple projects
- Attention to detail with accuracy and clarity in the preparation of documents