Kering Technologies Sap Abap Developer
Descrizione del posto
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services and supports the ERP project within the "Da Vinci" Program. In order to simplify the Group’s business processes, this project is integrated with existing IT solutions and provides an agile and scalable IT Platform for future business growth and innovation needs. It aims to replace the complexity of legacy IT systems with an ERP platform to further simplify, integrate and digitize the value chain. An internal Da Vinci IT ERP team is being created to deliver the global ERP implementation at Kering, in close partnership with Business Process Owners, Change Management and IT Solution Integration teams. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an SAP ABAP Developer who will report to the Application Development Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
You will be responsible for the design, development, testing & support for SAP Apps to meet the business needs. With your valuable experience, you will also assist your application development manager in managing the SI onshore and offshore development teams. You will make sure the program guidelines and SAP best practice are correctly adhered to.
How you will contribute
* Design, build, test and deliver solutions for pilot and rollout activities
* Understand strategic business guidelines, program goals, timelines and the technical enablement function for the program
* Provide the technical point of view for the Program Leadership and the Advisory Board to arbitrate on solution design and configuration
* Contribute fully to the testing activities from the change & release perspectives
* Review and revise technical designs to meet project requirements
* Review program codes and correct ABAP program development errors
* Manage design, development and implementation of SAP projects
* Develop technical specification
* Explain technical information to non-technical people
* Write code using SAP programming language and perform regular tests on the usability of the code
* Attend technical design workshops and ensure SI proposes and delivers technical solutions which correctly support and translate business needs, IT simplicity and proper adoption of SAP solutions
* Help the team on core technical skills and lead and drive the onshore and offshore technical development teams
* Participate in deep-dive technical aspects and control the development process across all domains
* Track the SAP developments from the system integrator and make sure that they are according to the agreed standards
* Keep up to date with new technicalities in the market
* Build and manage relationships with SI and third parties in order to achieve Kering’s goals
* Assist in checking that SI/third party resources allocated to the project in your area are up to Kering’s expectations and produce the expected deliverables (in accordance with agreed methodology, timeframe and level of quality)
* Check coding for quality in accordance with Kering standards
* Hold SI accountable and escalate issues when necessary
Who you are
* An individual with at least 3 years’ experience in information systems and integration activities in an SAP environment, preferably in multinational and multi-brand companies
* Experienced in:
* ABAP DDIC, Reports, ALV, BAPI, RFC, BADI, WebDynpro and Enhancements
* AIF implementation
* ABAP proxies
* ALE, IDOCs – configuration and monitoring
* ABAP Workflow
* monitoring ABAP proxies and troubleshooting
* ADOBE, SMARTFORMS and SCRIPTS
* BODS, LSMW
* Sap CAR & FMS system & functionalities
* Business rules manager (BRM)
* Configuring NetWeaver gateway services, OData services
* SAP Transport management process
* Hana Dev / CDS view / Calculation view / xsja knowledge
* Understanding XML concept
* Alert Framework
* Object locks, log viewer, Authorizations stack, SSL certificate and security keys
* Setup IDoc Adapter for destination systems. JDBC/RFC/SOAP/REST/WSDL/sFTP/AS2/EDI
* Sync/Async/Quality of Service
* Proxy/reverse Proxy
* Knowledgeable about:
* SAP integration with SAP PI/PO and other systems
* MM, SD, FI, CO, Master Data
* Fluent in English; Italian and French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
KERING ITALIA S.P.A.