Kering Operations Soft Accessories Production Planning & Controlling Specialist
Descrizione del posto
Kering Group Operations & Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Ready to Wear (RTW) Business Unit is dedicated to the product development and the production of the RTW collections for most of our brands, creating and manufacturing them like pieces of art with the highest attention to detail. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Soft Accessories Production Planning & Controlling Specialist who will report to the Soft Accessories Production Planning & Controlling Manager as part of our dynamic team in Novara.
You will join the Soft Accessories Production Planning & Controlling department, which plays a vital role in manufacturing organizations by planning, coordinating and checking all the activities in the manufacturing or production cycle. This exciting role will allow you to achieve the seasonal production targets managing the whole production process, from the beginning until the delivery of the finished product to the warehouse.
How you will contribute
* Manage the Product and Supplier data
* Participate in the customer orders’ analysis in collaboration with the Merchandising team
* Compile the production launch
* Process purchase orders
* Draw up the production progress along with suppliers (via a shared web application) for normal and special orders
* Collaborate with the Quality Department to ensure quality standards are maintained in the production phase
* Manage all logistical issues in collaboration with the suppliers until the finished product re-enters the warehouse
* Pick up production surpluses
* Manage reorders in collaboration with the Merchandising and Customer Service teams
* Collaborate with the Costing and Pricing departments to ensure that industrial cost information is properly managed
* Actively take part in the activities related to showroom and sales campaigns
* Supervise merchandise assigned to the customers
Who you are
* A university graduate in economics, preferably with a high school diploma in textiles
* A technician with at least 5 years’ experience in the luxury goods production process
* Endowed with technical product knowledge in the textile sector
* Skilled in the international commerce rules and regulations
* Able to manage relationships with suppliers
* Expert at using Microsoft Office and AS400
* An excellent communicator with a good eye for details and a high level of accuracy
* A good team player with solid interpersonal skills
* A fast learner with an in-depth analytical attitude
* A flexible, adaptable and reliable problem solver
* Willing to travel
* Fluent in Italian and English; knowledge of another foreign language (French) would be a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
G.F. SERVICES S.R.L.