Junior System Administrator
Important multinational company in the Luxury industry is looking for a Junior System Administrator.
Descrizione del posto
In order to develop our IT Department we are searching for a Junior System Administrator.
The role will primarily involve maintenance and support of the user device environment, primarily laptops, desktops, printers, iPhones. Additional tasks will involve user administration (account creation, modification); assisting users via telephone, email, remote desktop and in person; Workstation Mastering. The role will be primarily based in Milan Head office, but some travel to other locations within Italy /Europe will be required.
- Provide helpdesk support to 260 users across 3 Countries and 18 Sites.
- Support and manage laptops, desktops, iPhones, and printers
- Log and update calls and activities
- Workstations Mastering & Remote Updates Deployment Tools
- IT Security
- Administrate user accounts on Active Directory, O365 and internal systems
- Maintain inventory of user devices
- Setup and deploy new user devices
- Liaise with external suppliers, and Head Quarter IT teams based in Paris
- Assist with project implementation
- Degree in Computer Science
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role
- Knowledge of Windows Client/Server Enviroment
- Experience of supporting: Windows 7 / 10, Office 2016, IOS Devices.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking
- Experience of Active Directory and O365 would be an advantage
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Methodical and logical approach
- Have high level inter-personal skills
- Be able to work under own initiative
- Ability and desire to learn new skills