Junior Sales Account, Eyewear
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Commercio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
We work with the understanding that fashion and luxury can be different: community-based, quality-driven, collaborative, truly global and quick. Qualities we developed by enabling emerging creative talents set their own paths and rules. To achieve their visions with no compromises.
Shunning the conventions of seasonal collections, the slow-moving apparatus of traditional shows and the supply chains that mire the old-guard, we are built to reflect the smoothness and ease of a genuine conversation.
Our brands and products stem from creative and managerial innovation and the philosophy of Made in Italy.
Where others see limits, we see goals.
Clothing, accessories, jewellery, design pieces; everything aims at redefining the way luxury is conceived, communicated and shared, giving craftsmanship a new perspective.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
- Achieve individual objectives and contribute to the achievement of WW distribution goals maximizing the sales opportunity on all brands
- Strive to always increase brand and product knowledge
- Act as brand ambassador to build relationships with customers
- Solve customer complaints and requests in a professional and positive manner
- Assist sales manager in planning and organizing periodic sales meetings
- Be in charge of training and product presentation to sales staff
- Display and explain company products/services to existing and new clients to influence purchase
- Be the link between all NGG functions to effectively and proactively both solve clients’ requests and needs and implement special dedicated projects
- Collaborate with sales manager in planning and development of sales strategies, as well as in setting sales goals and standards
- Monitor the performance of sell-in and sell-out by client, developing reports
- Grip on distribution by channel of trade, developing reports
- Coordinate with sales manager, marketing and visual merchandising team for product launches, marketing tools creation and making them available to clients on time
- 2+ years of experience in eyewear industry in commercial role
- Fluency in Italian and English. Other languages are considered a plus
- Knowledge of product and dynamics of the eyewear industry;
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Good communication skills with the ability to build positive working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Strong team player with the ability to work in a dynamic fast paced ever changing environment
- Commercial acumen