Junior Retail Operations Specialist
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Logistica
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
We now embrace an #OutdoorHeart style with a contemporary European design that speaks to the #UrbanSpirit, showing our customers that the test of all outdoor environments can be met with products built to last.
As our Junior Retail Operations Specialist you will join our Direct To Consumer Department at our Woolrich Offices in Milano. Reporting to our Global Retail Operations Manager, you will support the efficient deployment of retail guidelines, policies and procedures in Woolrich’s direct operated stores at a global level.
Your day to day in the team:
- Edit and constant review of procedures and any related documents related cash management, cash flows and stock management
- Collaborate in the efficiency and continuous improvement of processes and tools.
- Assure that in-store services (i.e. traffic counters, store supplies, packaging, uniforms, etc..) are duly managed and optimized
- Organize and plan annual inventories, cooperating with Area/Store Manager and monitor the quality of activity.
- Ensure accuracy of stock take results through checks and analysis.
- Support Stores in all the retail operations activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Fashion Management
- At least 1 year of experience in similar roles in Retail focused brands, preferably with a global footprint and distribution
- Genuine passion for fashion and retail
- “Can do” attitude and proactivity
- Trouble shooting ability and customer centric mindset
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility and “hands on” attitude
- Analytical approach and number sensitivity
- Proficiency in MS Products, especially Power Point and Excel
- Fluency in English (German knowledge would be considered a plus)
Woolrich is an equal opportunity employer, we encourage people with a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of race and nationality, religion, color, sex, pregnancy or related medical conditions, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.