Jewelry Designer & Product Developer
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Creazione - Design
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
There is a product offering of the brand also in the realm of furniture and ready made goods to further reinforce an approach to lifestyle.
All products are based in a concept that adapts from season to season. Manufacturing is based in Milan with a core value of the brand to be made from the best available and particular opinion regarding fabric, fit and fabrication.
The result is to be a young brand embracing the now in a sophisticated manner.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
They will work on the development of the collection, in collaboration with our suppliers and our product management team (chase and follow up all the sampling flow, create codification for the items, ensure that the agreed timing for the collection development is respected,
oversee the external suppliers activities, ensuring timing, quality and budget respect, strive for innovative solutions)
They will also be given detailed design briefs from which to work from. They are expected to illustrate ideas in the form of two-dimensional drawings using traditional hand drawing methods and graphic softwares.
- has 4+ year of experience as jewelry product developer and designer
- is a problem solver, able to prioritize workload and pay close attention to details
- is highly organized and with demonstrated thoroughness in order to ensure quality work
- has a strong knowledge of jewelry manufacturing techniques & materials
- has an elevated taste level, refined aesthetic sensibility
- is able to sketch and produce technical drawings
- is fluent in Italian e in English
- willing to travel in Italy and abroad from time to time
Please provide an extract of your portfolio