j&w, Licenses And Décor Digital Buyer
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Acquisti
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
In this role you will be part of worldwide merchandising of Gucci and reports to the digital buying manager. As the Digital Buyer you will manage a team of 2 people.
The main mission of the role is to build a solid central digital buying strategy at ww level, for the categories that he/she is responsible for, that exploits all channel potential, considering regional specificity, and mirrors the brand’s vision.
In this role you are the point of contact and the go-to-person for respective categories and departments: digital ww and regional and product content teams, regional merchandising and regional buying teams, ww collection and retail merchandising, business planning, supply chain.
Key activities and accountabilities
• Responsible for sales planning by category and collection and OTB allocation.
• Accountable for defining the buying strategy both at WW and regional level for the seasonal collections, ensuring the respect of WW guidelines and taking in account the regional nuances.
• Share and present the buying strategy to the WW and regional stakeholders.
• Responsible for defining the regional carry over assortment, in respect of the sale trend. Monitoring the forecast on a monthly basis and ensuring a proper stock coverage by style.
• Accountable for the in season stock management in term of merchandise allocations and reorders, with the aim of optimizing the stock level across channels.
• Monitors the digital performance on a weekly, monthly, seasonal basis though the main merchandising KPIs. Prepare and share ad hoc reports and business presentation.
• Analyzes the competition in term of product offer and digital strategy throughout digital browsing and market visits. Provides feedbacks on the collection, propose and implement ad hoc actions in term of product categorization, navigation, …
• Collaborates with the digital merchandise and the content team in order to set up photographic and content priorities and guidelines.
• Ensures that main investments are covered with communication support through a brief to digital merchandising.
• Liaise with the online visual merchandising to set up the seasonal go live strategy and ensure that the display is reflecting the digital corporate guidelines and the buy priorities.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent,
• Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and Italian,
• Fashion product sensitivity and comprehension of the industry (fashion and digital),
• 3 - 5 years of working experience in buying (experience in digital is a plus),
• Business acumen,
• Analytical skills,
• Able to interacts with, flexibility and diplomacy with the stakeholders,
• Hands-on approach and willingness to work in team,
• Perfect knowledge of Microsoft package.
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.