International Wholesale Manager - Fragrances
Paese : Italia
Regione : Toscana
Provincia : Provincia di Lucca
Città : LUCCA
Categoria : Commercio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza di più di 10 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The International Wholesale Manager will be a key member of the management team and will work closely with the company founder. He/She will manage the international wholesale channels through a combination of sales, sales analysis, product knowledge and communication. The position requires teamwork and relationship building.
- Maintain relationships with key contacts and wholesale partners such as department stores, key selective independent doors and distributors;
- Scout and develop new commercial opportunities, with a strong focus on the European market;
- Work as a point of contact for the whole commercial team and partners;
- Monitor order entry for each account;
- Work directly with the buying/planning teams of key accounts to review sales, as well as monitoring monthly sell-through results;
- Analyze business by door for relevant accounts;
- Suggest strategies to support and maximize sales;
- Organization and execution of in-store collection trainings for key accounts;
- Organization and execution of prospect trips to grow business and distribution.
- Organize and support events for key partners;
- Communicate brand values and goals;
- Partner with internal departments, i.e. creative, production, retail and PR to establish strong working relationships and effective communication.
Qualifications and soft skills:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a similar role within the cosmetics and/or fragrances filed;
- Strong managerial and organizational skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Good knowledge of the international markets and accounts;
- Understanding of retail math including mark-up, sell-through, OTB and gross margin;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel functions and formulas;
- Availability to travel.
Proficient English and Italian (both written and spoken) are mandatory.
Possibility of full remote working; some visits to the HQ in Tuscany will be requested.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.