International Events Manager
- Paese :
- Regione :
- Provincia :
- Provincia di Roma
- Città :
Bulgari SpA, Roma HQ
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
·Create, Plan and implement events from start to finish that will meet company’s expectations according to requirements, target audience and objectives
·Come up with articulately ideas and suggestions to enhance the event’s success, to improve services and event quality
·Research and secure venues
·Research and analyze entertainment latest trends on entertainment and the place to be
·Research and proposal of fresh, new and strong entertainment that guarantee to transform an event into an experience
·Prepare budgets and ensure adherence, handle budget and invoicing
·Manage and Coordinate all project elements within time limits and on budget
·Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
·Supervise , coordinate, manage all internal departments and external staff responsible for the event and ensure the staff is adequately prepared for the event
·Approve all aspects before the day of the event
·Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to handle issues and any problems that might occur
·Analyze the event’s performance and prepare reports
·Research skills to identify event opportunities, understand the market, and generate interest.
The candidate must have aestethic sense, good knowlegge of the luxury world, ability to networking & passion for enteirtainement, latest trends, a non stop passion for whats going on
s/he will ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints.
We want to see candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance
Excellent people skills are a must as s/he will be working with clients directly to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
The abilities to multitask and prioritize are essential, as this role involves overseeing facilities as well as details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
· Event management experince of 5 -8 years
· Skilled in project management
· Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
· proficient in MS Office
· Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to multitask
· A knack for problem-solving
· Customer-service orientation
· Ability to work under pressure
· Open mind and great curiosity to competition or special events and happenings and new locations
· A team player with leadership skills
· Fluent English and preferably knowledge of a second language (French)
· having worked abroad or travelled a lot
· Industry luxury, entertainment or hospitality experience preferable..
Due to the very high number of applications only successful candidates will be recontacted.