Internal Audit Manager
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Gestione - Finanza
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries; the Italian branch is located in Milan and provides the local support and management to the 11 Stores present in the country.
Hermes Italie was born in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 via Sant'Andrea. Since then the branch was opened and the continuous growth lead to the current retail presence in the country: 11 stores, including 2 seasonal openings and 2 flagship stores, located in Milan and Rome.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
The Internal Control Manager will be assigned to the Finance Department where he/she will be reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer while partnering with the Audit and Risk Management department of the group based in Paris. He/she will be responsible for the supervision of 11 boutiques in Italy, 1 boutique in Greece and 3 boutiques in Turkey.
Compliance management policy and procedures
• Ensure compliance in regard to laws and group requirements
• Participate in the training processes to ensure employees full understanding and application of policies and procedures
• Partner with the Human Resources Department to ensure procedures development and follow-up
• Ensure compliance of stores according to the Group requirements and local legislation
Risk Assessment and Mapping Guidelines
• Prepare a risk management review specific to each department
• Carry out risk assessments (key controls identification, tests of controls, issues identification)
• Propose action plans to reduce the risks impact severity and/or probability of occurrence
Internal Control Review
• Follow up on previews store controls and ensure that recommendations are implemented.
• Conduct regular retail controls within the region, 60% travelling will be required
• Perform audit activities and document audit findings in accordance with professional IIA standards
• Recommend changes to the company’s policy and procedures to ensure compliance and operational efficiencies.
• Control the application of data management rules (GDPR)
Purchases and suppliers
• Internal control reviews on integrity may be extended to service providers.
• Support the improvement of the purchases process (competitive tendering, C1 and C2, Contractualization)
• Ensure compliance of subsidiaries according to the Group sustainable development policy
• Organize and participate in the control process of suppliers in order to improve the results
Anti-Fraud & Corruption Policy
• Ensure compliance of group policies and procedures to fight against fraud and corruption and contributes to the training of employees on these subjects
• Conduct fraud case investigations
• Implement & monitor of exception reports (generated by the POS IT system “CEGID”, etc.) to minimize risks of fraud on key business drivers (cash and inventory procedures)
• Participate in annual physical inventories and assist for cycle counts as needed
• Ensure the accuracy of the store stocks
• Oversee the organization and the progress of the inventories, validate the results and write the summary notes
• Provide value-added advice and support to Management in reducing store shrinkages
Health and Safety
• Ensure Health and Safety rules are known, shared and applied by all employees
• Alert to the risks that may exist and propose corrective measures
• Develops and maintains statistical data including but not limited to the roll out and follow up of internal control questionnaires
• Conducts quality controls of the operating process, including products, services, methods, processes and systems in the boutiques, corporate office.
• Assist in Ad-Hoc related project where necessary
• Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Control and Finance (a specialization in CFSA Audit and CIA certifications will be a plus)
- 5 years of experience in the role, within the Retail industry
- You know the Italian and international Internal Audit standards, such as Dlg 231, SoX, 262, ISO 9001, ISO 27001
- You have good understanding of accounting principles and financial statements
- Knowledgeable of Retail operations
- Very strong ethics
- Pedagogue, diplomatic and strong communication skills
- Autonomous, proactive and organized
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented but able to quickly understand the big picture
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Fluency in both English and Italian (French will be considered a plus)
- Able to travel up to 60% of the time throughout Italy, Turkey and Greece