Uta Bonacker Regazzoni
via Ginevra 5
Head of Retail/Retail Director
Paese : Svizzera
Regione : Graubünden
Città : LANDQUART
Categoria : Rete Vendita
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 5 e 10 anni
The company was founded in 2013 by Uta Bonacker Regazzoni, who previously was Head of HR in HugoBoss, HR Director Supply Chain Ermenegildo Zegna and VP HR Guess EMEA.
Our HQ is in Lugano near Milano, with branches in Zürich/Zug and London. Our team consists of seven executive consultants, each from management backgrounds within fashion.
We operate on an international scale, working with important global fashion and luxury goods brands.
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Tasks and responsibilities of the Head of Retail:
• Provide vision, direction and leadership to the Retail Team in order to achieve budgeted sales targets
• Establish, develop and maintain strong relationships with the stores through ongoing communication and coaching
• Always drive the best hospitality initiatives & best customer service to deliver memorable shopping experience
• Identify future business needs and implement strategies to enhance brands’ performance
• Work closely with other team members (Marketing, Finance, Legal, Leasing, Operations) and stake holders to create a strong and stable management team which is capable of successfully running the day-to-day business of the Retail Organization
• Work closely with the Marketing Manager to provide input into the marketing campaigns as well as innovative marketing ideas to drive and maximize sales and traffic to the stores
• Look closely with the Retail Teams to develop budgets and reforecasts, analyze sales trends and continuously focus on performance and compliance to budgets
Position of the Head of Retail:
The Head of Retail will report directly to the Centre Director
- 5-10 years experience in similar role within fashion
- fluent English and German
- ideally University degree
We are looking forward to your application in English. Please address your application to Uta Bonacker Regazzoni.
Please kindly understand that we cannot give a personalised answer to applicants, who do not fulfil the job requirements.