Head of Production
PHILIPP PLEIN is a highly successful luxury fashion brand. The driving force of the company is human inspiration and creativity with the aim to set trends rather than following them. This strong belief paved the way to become today’s international lifestyle brand.
All our collections can be seen as works of art and stand for nobility and perfection. Our every days challenge is always to live up to the expectations of our customers all over the world.
Descrizione del posto
Duties and Responsibilities
•Management the relationships with the finished product suppliers in a global level;
•Management and negotiation the production orders for finished products;
•Supervision of the external production process, ensuring the arrival of the goods in the required time, respecting quality and costs;
•Responsible for the entire inbound transport and costs: shipments by road, area, ship from the supplying factories to the group's warehouses;
•Coordination of 3 production planners.
•Responsible for the supplier payments: ensure that all suppliers are paid correctly based on what was ordered and received;
•Supervision of the goods import process (invoices, CITES, WLC);
•Royalties payments with various licensees;
•Supplier performance analysis;
•Coordination of 2 industrial controllers.
Management relationship with all the company departments: Sales, Finance, online, Logistics, Product development, Purchasing department.
- Previous experience (minimum 5 - 10 years);
- Strong pro-active, problem-solving skills and autonomy;
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, accuracy and passion for work;
- Flexible and adaptable to change;
- Good communication and team building skills;
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) in particular Excel;
- Excellent knowledge of English language is mandatory (written and oral communication skills).