Gucci ww e - Tailers & Indirect Channels Coordinator
Descrizione del posto
The WW E-tailers & Indirect Channels Coordinator will be primarily responsible for supporting at 360 degrees the WW E-tailers & Indirect Channels Senior Manager in the management of Wholesale e-commerce business. He / she will be also responsible for the monitoring of the e-commerce landscape in order to deliver a consistent and powerful communication of Gucci brand.
He / she will furthermore support in the strategic planning activities of the Indirect Channels
This role will be responsible for
1. 360 degrees support to WW E-tailers & Indirect Channels Senior Manager (50% of the time)
* Support in managing the commercial relationship with WW E-tailers
+ OTB definition and split by category
+ Negotiation of the OTB with partners
+ Manage the commercial relationship during the show-room campaign and work closely with Indirect Channels merchandising team
* Support in implementing and negotiating all the key strategic initiative with E-tailers
* Support in the planning activities for all the Indirect Channels and create and nurture the link with WW finance team: (i) OTB definitions (ii) Forecast processing (iii) targets definition (iv) selling campaign projection
2. Monitoring Activities (50% of the time)
* Mapping of wholesale clients who are selling online through e-commerce: Export ban & marketplace analysis
* WW E-tailers performance analysis: (i) Collect e-tailers sell-out data from partners and consolidate into one excel file to create a comprehensive database (ii) Collect and analyse e-commerce clients’ sales reports on a weekly/monthly basis to share with Top-management
* Price Monitoring – owner of our price monitoring tool
+ Use our pricing monitoring tool to perform analysis on price discrepancies on a weekly basis to provide a clear picture of the e-commerce landscape
+ Follow ups with partners on price discrepancies (weekly calls with each partner)
+ Monthly report on price variances
* RRPs communications to partners: (i) in-season changes (ii) Carry Over & Still Valid seasonal updates (iii) Markdown analysis (iv) Seasonal geopricing clients details
* Provide Customer Service with updated list of wholesale customers who should receive our recommended retail prices with e-commerce currencies and consequent format. Point of contact for e-tailers and Customer Service regarding pricing issues.
* Validate requirements definition for indirect clients willing to start selling Gucci online and parternships with new e-tailers.
* Assist the legal and regional teams in delivering and collect seasonal communication to wholesale clients.
Key Requirements :
* Successful studies in business management
* At least 2/3 years of experience in structured contests
* Analytical capabilities and numeric aptitude
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Interested in a professional growth in the commercial area
* Genuine passion for Luxury and Fashion world
* Committed to Gucci brand and strong passion for opportunity presented
* Strong commercial acumen
* Advanced use of Microsoft Office (particularly excel and power point)
* Fluent in English
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.