Gucci Salesforce Regional Coordinator
Descrizione del posto
CONSUMER CAMPAIGN OVERVIEW:
Marketing and communications in the luxury industry has evolved drastically over the last five years. Today, fashion brands are constantly communicating across an increasingly - complex network of customer touchpoints. The coordination of Gucci’s customer touchpoints – from our retail stores to our digital ecosystem – requires the close collaboration of multiple departments. Gucci’s Consumer Campaign & Salesforce team is tasked with developing and monitoring Gucci communication campaigns dedicated to its customer base, involving and interacting with many different company departments.
The Salesforce Regional Coordinator is responsible for the regional localization and monitoring of successfully Salesforce customer journey designed and developed in pilot mode. Within the consumer campaign & Salesforce team he/she will be mainly focused on marketing automation omnichannel projects. The role of coordinator will be executed at corporate level in partnership with all the Gucci regional offices to guarantee the development of the best omnichannel journeys fitting each different cultures and local peculiarities.
A deep and thorough understanding of the luxury industry and marketing channels is key. In addition, the role requires strong capabilities in project management and communication attitudes. Comfort with data analysis is crucial to daily monitor the project performances and implement new optimization strategies. The candidate must be a proactive team player, adept at collaboration across departments and functions.
We are looking for a positive talent, a smilying person, rich of passions and enthusiasm, happy to share experiences and knowledge, hungry of new challenges and learning opportunities, ready to be part of a team with strong ambitions.
We offer an innovative and dynamic context, a friendly and cohesive team, flexibility, strong passion and respect for people and personal needs.
* Salesforce Customer journeys localizations in partnership with the Saleforce development team and with the regions, under the guidance of the WW Consumer Campaign & Salesforce senior manager.
* Interact with a consultancy team to develop the projects.
* Continuous monitoring of journey results and identification of optimization strategies.
* Build strong relationships across local and corporate departments especially eCommerce and MIS in Gucci as well as Kering Corporate functions.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* A minimum of 4 years in a multicultural company.
* Skills and experience in project management and analytics.
* The role calls for a proactive professional capable to autonomously drive projects.
* Strong interest in technology, innovation and CRM.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, which demands both quick thinking and strong attention to detail.
* English and Italian language skills are mandatory.
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.