Gucci Qualitative & Quantitative Research Manager
Paese : Italia
Regione : Lombardia
Provincia : Provincia di Milano
Città : MILANO
Categoria : Commercio
Tipo di contratto : Tempo Indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro : Full time
Esperienze : Esperienza tra 2 e 5 anni
Descrizione del posto (Mansioni)
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is creating a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The Client Analytics and Insights Team is seeking a Qualitative and Quantitative Research Manager to support the development and deepening of our “voice of the client” initiatives.
The role is based in Milan/Florence, home to many corporate departments of our company.
With a global scope and cross-functional overview, key activities include:
* Seek for connection and integration of trends in Gucci clients’ insights
* Be a champion of client centricity through active listening and maximization of the clients’ voice
* Be passionate about new cultural and clients’ trends
* Lead the design, coordination and sharing of all initiatives related to the area
The Qualitative and Quantitative Research Manager has continuous interaction with the rest of the Client Engagement corporate teams, as well as with the regional CRM counterparts and several key Kering stakeholders.
Things that should be in your background:
* Project management
* Marketing research
* Quantitative survey techniques
Other Attributes that will help you in this role:
* Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
* International background
* Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Sound knowledge and innate curiosity for market and consumer trends
* Customer centric mindset
* Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.